ClearShield Glass Protection Technology treats all forms of glass on the building and construction sites before, during and after construction. For all types of glass.
• Commercial and Residential Windows.
• Glass Pool Fences and Balustrades.
• Shower Screen.
• Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water Panels.
• Etched and Decorative Glass.
• Mirrors and any other forms of glass.
ClearShield Low-M treated glass provides valuable protection before, during and after construction and maintains the clarity of the glass looking newer for years longer, benefiting the builder and the clients after construction has finished.
Just as unprotected metal rusts, unprotected glass corrodes. Moisture and contaminants such as atmospheric pollution, construction materials, metal oxides and lime scale from hard water deposits attack the surface of unprotected glass, reducing visibility and ruining its appearance.
ClearShield is a polymeric resin that when applied to ordinary glass, chemically cross-links with the glass surface and itself which forms strong, multi-molecular bond, which creates
“Non-Stick”, Chemically Inert, Easy-to-Clean Glass surface.
This unique polymeric resin provides years of proven protection
This means that:-
• Less dirt and other contaminants stick to the glass surface including Graffiti, Bacteria, Dirt, Grim and all construction Material including (Concrete Splatter).
• When contaminants attacks the glass surface they no longer chemically react with it and are much easier to remove
• the absence of dirt and other contaminants prevents staining and discoloration and keeps the glass looking newer longer.
Please find enclosed information the basic requirements for the application of ClearShield to all forms of glass to all surfaces around construction site.
Nearby Service areas are: Bray Park, Brendale, Brendale BC, Cashmere, Clear Mountain, Joyner, Strathpine, Strathpine Centre, Warner